I can't see the problem

Howdie!
Attention please! Today I'll share with you one of my favourite bands. And it's name is... (suspense) Blind Melon! (inaudible applause) It's an american rock band from 1989 mostly recognized by it's song "No Rain" released on self-titled debut album "Blind Melon", which became a hit and have won platinum award four times. This band is mostly recognized as grunge music, but in it´s time, psychedelic aswell. Their first vocalist, Shannon Hoon died because of cocaine overdose. It was a man of great charisma and top notch singing that moves me to tears up till now. Because of artist's death the band was dissolved and then, in 2006, came back with new vocalist- Travis Warren. Because of the fact that both vocalists are great it was too difficult to choose only one album. In this case I will exceptionally post two albums in today's post. First one, with Shannon on vocals, will be a compilation of greatest hits. The second will be with Warren and it'll be one full album as only one was released after the comeback- "For my friends".

CLICK FOR SHANNON

CLICK FOR TRAVIS

Komentarze

Popularne posty