Turn into dust!

Hey Hi Hello!

In the last post I mentioned the band Screaming Trees. Like I said Mark Lanegan was their vocalist and to avoid needless confusion I will post an album of this band as a consecutive update. Screaming Trees were playing well before the grunge trend. They were, as some say, playing psychedelic rock and in the 90's started to be identified as a grunge band. The album I will post here is "Dust", the 7th album released in 1996. One of its songs titled "Dying days" which is one of my favourite songs of all times was released as a single. The whole album was selected by Kerrang! (a british hard rock and heavy metal weekly magazine) as the best album of 1996, with what I totally agree! To be honest I relate all my late teenage years with their music and mostly with the songs recorded on "Dust".

CLICK AND GO REBEL

Komentarze

Popularne posty